Establishment Republicans wish that Steve Frank, long time California Political Activist would go away!
But…we invited him to speak on:
The 2018 Elections and What They Mean
If you are a reader of Steve Frank’s daily column in California Political Review (www.capoliticalreview.com), you know that he is always the first to break the news on the sneaky Dems and the antics of the establishment Republicans. We are delighted to have him as a speaker on March 28th.
Steve is well qualified to speak on political issues. He has served as:
Past California Republican Party Parliamentarian (four terms)
- Past President, California Republican Assembly
- Past First Assistant Secretary, California Republican Party
- Founder, National Federation of Republican Assemblies
- Member, 1971 White House Conference on Youth
Over the past 50 years he has been active in many political campaigns including those for Nixon, Goldwater and Reagan.
Currently, Steve Frank is involved in:
- Advising campaigns and causes on “Netroots”, the use of the Internet for building the base, moving the message, broadening the reach of phone banks and voter contact, etc. Promotion of ground support efforts.
- Development of volunteer organizations in support of candidates and causes, including creating coalitions.
- Working with People of Faith in support of candidates and causes.
- Advising candidates on local political issues, leadership and potential support.
Along with Bob Dornan, Steve also developed the POW/MIA bracelet and has worked 7 years full time on behalf of prisoners and those missing in action. Dornan and Frank’s efforts included organizing offices in over 100 US cities, creating collateral material, doing radio and TV appearances nationwide and negotiating with the North Vietnamese, Viet Cong, Khmer Rouge Pathet Lao in Europe and Asia on behalf of the families of the POW’s and MIA’s.
Date: Wednesday, March 28, 2018
Time: 9:00 AM doors open
Location: Three Flame Restaurant, 1547 Meridian Ave, San Jose, CA 95125
Cost: $15 includes buffet breakfast (Free to premium SVARW members: Sponsor, Gold, Reagan)
We expect a large crowd for this event!