Learn how votes can be stolen and the election process manipulated!
Non-citizens, whether permanent or temporary residents, regardless of their property ownership or tax payment status, MAY NOT, according to both the U.S. and California constitutions, participate as voters in any federal or state election.
A progression of California state laws have paved the way to circumvent Federal Mandates of the election process, weakening the integrity of ballots cast in many ways:
- 1998 – CA eliminates voter ID—facilitating voter impersonation
- 2013 – CA enables non-citizens to be poll workers (AB 817)
- 2014 – California begins issuing licenses to non-citizens, giving them easy access to registering to vote.
- 2014 – VBM ballots may arrive up to 3 days late even without a postmark (29 days is not long enough???—further facilitation and encouragement of ballot harvesting,)
- 2015 – CA passes AB 1461, changing voter registration from an opt-in to an opt-out process; registration happens automatically through DMV interaction unless voter proactively requests in writing not to be registered
- 2015 – CA passes bill to allow 8 additional days to sign VBM ballot (signature can be done remotely online rather than on actual ballot)
- 2016 – CA passes SB 450, which essentially legalizes ballot harvesting and authorizes counties to bully voters from voting in person.
- 2016 – CA passes bill allowing voters to photograph their voted ballot and post it on social media, ALLOWING EASY facilitation of buying and selling of votes and of voter intimidation.
Linda Paine co-founded the Election Integrity Project in 2010 and Election Integrity Project California (EIPCa) in 2017. For eight years, the organization collected data on the easily manipulated California election process that can allow fraud and corruption.
Their efforts paid off in 2018, when Judicial Watch, using EIPCa evidence, filed a suit against the CA Secretary of State and the Los Angeles County Registrar of Voters. The case was settled out of court with a Settlement Agreement that requires the state to clean up voter registration rolls, eliminating millions of errors and inactive voters.
Linda will be our guest speaker on April 24th giving us an eye-opening presentation of how our election process opens the door for fraud and manipulation.
Date: April 24, 2019
Time: Check in 9:00 AM –Meeting begins at 9:30 AM
Location: Three Flames Restaurant, 1547 Meridian Ave. San Jose, CA 95125
Cost: $15 includes buffet breakfast. Free to Reagan, Patriot Gold and Sponsor Members.