Top Trump Administration Accomplishments
October 5, 2019
President Trump’s policies have put the American economy into high gear.
- Since President Trump was elected over 6.5 million jobs have been created.
- Over 500,000 manufacturing jobs have been created.
- The unemployment rate dropped to 3.5%, the lowest in 50 years.
- This year, the economy has averaged 161,000 new jobs each month.
- Wage growth has remained at a consistent 3% during President Trump’s administration.
President Trump has restored our nation’s standing in the world
- President Trump has negotiated better and fairer deals for the American people.
- President Trump has kept his promise to deliver a modern and rebalanced trade deal to replace NAFTA.
- A new United States-Japan trade deal was negotiated.
- President Trump withdrew the United States from the flawed Trans-Pacific Partnership.
- President Trump has forced our allies to recommit to NATO.
- The United States has successfully decimated ISIS.
President Trump continues to reshape the Federal Judiciary at a record pace and is following through on his promise to appoint judges who will uphold the Constitution and rule of law.
- President Trump has nominated, and the Senate has confirmed a grand total of 150 Article III judges:
- 2 Supreme Court Justices – Justice Gorsuch and Justice Kavanaugh.
- 43 Circuit Court judges
- 105 District Court judges
President Trump has reduced the cost of health care and taken significant steps to fight the opioid epidemic.
- President Trump has prioritized fixing our broken health care system and worked with Congress to implement a system that works for all Americans.
- The President has made it clear patients with preexisting conditions will be protected.
- The individual mandate penalty has been eliminated.
- Association Health Plans have been expanded.
- Short-term, limited duration insurance plans have been extended.
- President Trump is working to implement his plan to lower prescription drugs.
- The President signed an Executive Order to improve seniors’ healthcare and improve the fiscal sustainability of Medicare.
- Reforms to expand Medicare Advantage options and Health Reimbursement Accounts have been expanded.
- President Trump mobilized his entire administration to address the drug addiction and opioid abuse by declaring a Nationwide Public Health Emergency.
President Trump is promoting a clean and healthy environment for all Americans.
- The President and the Administration are continuing to pursue policies that encourage environmental protection while promoting economic growth.
- Since 2005, our energy related carbon emissions have declined more than any other country. This is expected to decrease in 2019 and 2020.
- Our nation’s environmental record is one of the strongest in the world.
- According to the White House, from 1970 to 2018, the combined emissions of the most common air pollutants fell 74% while the economy grew over 275%.
- We have the cleanest air on record and remain a global leader for access to clean drinking water. The President has taken important steps to restore, preserve, and protect our land, air, and waters.
President Trump’s policies have begun to unleash our nation’s energy potential.
- President Trump signed an Executive Order to expand offshore oil and gas drilling and open more leases to develop offshore drilling.
- The Administration acted aggressively to increase exports of energy resources to the global market and allowed financing for coal and fossil energy projects.
- President Trump has approved the infrastructure and provided the resources needed to unleash Oil and gas production in the U.S.
Military and Veterans
President Trump is protecting America and our allies by rebuilding our military and ensuring our veterans receive the care they deserve.
- President Trump has restored American military strength.
- Under President Trump’s leadership, Congress passed two historic National Defense Authorization Acts (NDAA) which allocate almost $1.5 trillion combined to rebuild and grow our military.
Under President Trump’s administration, women have been empowered to reach their economic potential.
- Women have experienced record low unemployment under President Trump.
- In September, the unemployment rate among women was at 3.1%, the lowest in 66 years.
- During the President’s first year in office, the number of American women in poverty fell by nearly 600,000.
The African American community is benefitting thanks to President Trump’s leadership and the booming economy.
- Under the Trump Administration, African American unemployment has reached record lows to 5.5%
Under President Trump’s leadership the Latino American community has thrived.
- Under President Trump, Latino Americans have experienced record low unemployment.
- More than 2.7 million jobs have been created for Latino Americans.
- The Latino American unemployment rate is at a historic low of 3.9%.
Under President Trump’s leadership Asian American unemployment has reached record lows.
- Asian American unemployment hit a near record low of 2.5% in September.