Meetings of the Santa Clara County Board of Supervisors take place on Tuesdays. You can either watch the meeting live streaming or if you wish to make public comment log in with ZOOM.
Members of the Public may provide public comments to teleconference meetings as follows:
- Written public comments may be submitted by email to BoardOperations@cob.sccgov.org. Written comments will be distributed to the Board as quickly as possible, however, please note that documents may take up to 24 hours to be posted to the agenda outline.
- Spoken public comments will be accepted through the teleconference meeting. To address the Board, click on the link below to access a Zoom-based meeting. Please read the following instructions carefully.
- You may download the Zoom client or connect to the meeting in-browser. If using your browser, make sure you are using a current, up-to-date browser: Chrome 30+, Firefox 27+, Microsoft Edge 12+, Safari 7+. Certain functionality may be disabled in older browsers including Internet Explorer.
- You will be asked to enter an email address and name. We request that you identify yourself by name as this will be visible online and will be used to notify you that it is your turn to speak.
- When the Board President calls for the item on which you wish to speak, click on “raise hand.” The Clerk will activate and unmute speakers in turn. Speakers will be notified shortly before they are called to speak.
- When called, please limit your remarks to the time limit allotted.
If you only wish to watch the meeting, not address the Board, the Clerk requests that you stream the meeting normally.