Election Integrity Update:
First, EIP-Ca in the news! With research done by our own Bay Area team member Evelyn Cozakos, they found nearly 400,000 ballots were sent to deceased and out-of-state voters! Add this to the pile of things that Secretary of State Padilla should fix:
Second, VERY IMPORTANT, if you or anyone you know anyone that received 2 ballots, a ballot addressed to someone that doesn’t live with them, or a ballot for someone deceased, moved or a non-citizen, please help the EIP-Ca lawyers put together their case to get our voter rolls straightened out. Here’s what to do:
- Download and fill in a Citizen Incident Statement found here: https://www.eip-ca.com/incident.htm
- Return your signed statement and the wayward ballot to EIP-Ca headquarters at the address given on the instructions sheet.
- Too much trouble? Text Santa Clara County Coordinator Wendy Brukwinski at 408)391-9678 for help.
Third, also VERY IMPORTANT, if a non-citizen receives a ballot, and that ballot is voted by himself or someone else, it is considered a federal offense and the non-citizen is at risk of being DEPORTED. It is strongly recommended that they follow the steps above to turn the ballot in to EIP-Ca, then call the Registrar of Voters to be unregistered and removed from the voter roll. Also, if you have concrete evidence of someone voting that isn’t legally entitled to, see instructions above to let EIP-Ca know.
Fourth, if a conservative voter needs help deciding how to vote, here’s our recommendations for the November General Election: https://www.svarw.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/SVARW-2020-GEN-Voter-Guide-Final.pdf.
Recommendations for returning your completed ballot:
|HIGHLY RECOMMENDED||Vote in person (may need to surrender vote-by-mail ballot)|
|SECOND BEST||Return completed ballot to the Registrar at 1555 Berger Drive, Bldg 2, San Jose|
|THIRD BEST||Return completed ballot to a polling location|
|NOT RECOMMENDED||Return completed ballot by USPS or Ballot Box|
And remember, Ballot Harvesting is totally legal now, so feel free to return completed ballots for your friends and family and acquaintances, coworkers, nursing home patients, wherever you think you’ll find like-minded voters….
And remember, YOUR VOTE COUNTS! Many people think they shouldn’t bother voting because their vote doesn’t matter or the elections never go their way. Two big reasons not to fall for this, and to get all your conservative friends to vote:
- Down-ballot races – Conservative votes are always needed in those races for State Assembly and Senate seats, and especially the several House seats in California that can be flipped.
- Popular vote – Don’t make President Trump suffer through another 4 years hearing that it was an illegitimate election because he was a few votes short of winning the popular vote!